AaKiX

MinniTheMouse

5 minutes ago, Z3N1G4T4 said:

I knew it! Nice video collection you have here :)

But...what GPU are you on? Solid 200fps is really cool!

Just a 980 but i play at the lowest settings with Mesh on ultra quality :) What about you?

1 hour ago, AaKiX said:

Just a 980 but i play at the lowest settings with Mesh on ultra quality :) What about you?

660 in 1080 all down, everything down :D, 120/140fps. I can hit solid 200+ playing in 720p hahahah god if it plays well...also pixelated as hell :laugh2:

AaKiX likes this

Make sense. got a bit suspicious when he got way too many kills. Gave up bothering about it and just went for us winning, which we did ;) 

I'll have a look at your 2 reports this evening if no-one beats me to it.
Did see it yesterday but couldn't make time to take a closer look.

Looks to me like he does not even try to control his recoil, I say hax, but will wait for verdict from other admins.

Thank you for this @AaKiX  we appreciate the effort you put into this.

AaKiX, Devajufan and manti_k0r_bf4 like this

2 hours ago, MoJo said:

Looks to me like he does not even try to control his recoil, I say hax, but will wait for verdict from other admins.

Thank you for this @AaKiX  we appreciate the effort you put into this.

I agree with you, it's no auto aimbot it is more like a sneaky no recoil macro.

Edited by manti_k0r_bf4

36 minutes ago, manti_k0r_bf4 said:

I agree with you, it's no auto aimbot it is more like a sneaky no recoil macro.

Not looking down scope is very suspicious though. Guts rarely wrong when you've clocked up the sort of hours we have on this game

@ColonelOctighpus's skin would tighten watching this! Lol 

USE SCOPE!

Edited by Sanslik

Hi,

nice video collection Aakix. With your kd of almost 3 I'm not sure if you really know how to play this game without a cheat.

- First of all, if you have a LMG with flir equipped you use hip fire at close range otherwise you just die. Hip fire is the way to go.

- Quote: "This one is weird, he/she clearly aims for the far person but then randomly snaps to the closer person as they stand then aims inbetween two people, this may have been player controlled.".....If I see an enemy closer I can shoot him first...Its called concentration....

- The spectator view is sometimes pretty buggy. Seen people shot at the ceiling while really shooting at people.

This is not an unban request. Just wanna let you know. I really dont care about your little server.

And you should really take a closer look at Aakix. 2.87 KD...really?

A high K/D is easy. If that is the best you can come up with against the person who reported you, when you have been banned for hacking well....

I fart in your general direction.

51 minutes ago, Cheddar said:

Hi,

nice video collection Aakix. With your kd of almost 3 I'm not sure if you really know how to play this game without a cheat.

- First of all, if you have a LMG with flir equipped you use hip fire at close range otherwise you just die. Hip fire is the way to go.

- Quote: "This one is weird, he/she clearly aims for the far person but then randomly snaps to the closer person as they stand then aims inbetween two people, this may have been player controlled.".....If I see an enemy closer I can shoot him first...Its called concentration....

- The spectator view is sometimes pretty buggy. Seen people shot at the ceiling while really shooting at people.

This is not an unban request. Just wanna let you know. I really dont care about your little server.

And you should really take a closer look at Aakix. 2.87 KD...really?

Here VIVA member have kd of  2.9, you think he is a cheat also
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/ManTi_k0r/stats/929811502/pc/

40 minutes ago, El Cockardo said:

A high K/D is easy. If that is the best you can come up with against the person who reported you, when you have been banned for hacking well....

I fart in your general direction.

If using hip fire is a reason for getting banned you probably didnt need to come up with much in this community. Learn how to play guys.

3 hours ago, Cheddar said:

Learn how to play guys.

Thanks for the advice bud. A video of you showing us how you play would have been way more helpful though... We have a lot to learn you see.

Z3N1G4T4 likes this

On 15/1/2017 at 18:15, Cheddar said:

If using hip fire is a reason for getting banned you probably didnt need to come up with much in this community

I don't think that was the point of the ban, you can see yourself 1-shotting whoever came at you in your video. Is it wrong?

Devajufan likes this