Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elbanco Rodriguez

A small problem

I have a problem.

Every time I try to post something else than plain text or click any button which does something eg. 'mark site read', I get screen like this: i.imgur.com/MSHyWDW.jpg

Which leads to a question: Is there user setting to disable that automatic thing which embeds media without user input?

This is the reason I haven't posted anything past month or two because I can't :P

Not that anyone noticed anything thought >_>

Many things been tested already: DNS flush, browser cache removal, fresh install, different OS, various browsers and even new user account.

Strange enough this is the only forum I have this type of problem.

Posted this here if someone has any ideas to try as I've given up already.

Edited by Elbanco Rodriguez
extra word...

On the image shows you are not logged in. Does it kicks you out too when you try to do something ? 

To answer your question > 

You can, I think xD For example when you put a Youtube video OR an image : 

70CQ0lC.png

Display as a link instead I think is what you are looking for.

Edited by MuddyEdg

Hang on I thought I was going to have to make this post or similar my self, as Snickers has been telling me for a while he also gets this or an issue something todo with logging in to site! apparently if remember me is ticked it works better?

I clicked sign in up top right "exsisting user just now" and it took me to another login page which it usually doesn't do that. So I made sure remember me was ticked and it worked!

I think there is bugs! Edwina or someone might want to take a look?

Sanslik likes this

26 minutes ago, Binksy said:

Hang on I thought I was going to have to make this post or similar my self, as Snickers has been telling me for a while he also gets this or an issue something todo with logging in to site! apparently if remember me is ticked it works better?

I clicked sign in up top right "exsisting user just now" and it took me to another login page which it usually doesn't do that. So I made sure remember me was ticked and it worked!

I think there is bugs! Edwina or someone might want to take a look?

I logged in just now, with and without remember me ticked , flawless. 

When you click on Login and it doesn't show's p the login straight away it may be because of some JavaScript error or incompatible browser ? 

I tag @El Edwina, he's more up to date with IPS then I am :P

I don't think it's incompatible browser becaus i have tried on Mozilla , Chrome and Internet Explorer same result and for the JavaScript i tried on 2 different computer maybe they both have the same JavaSript error who knows.

MuddyEdg likes this

Yes, that 'remember me' fixes it as I managed to spam music thread right now.

I don't really like being forced used that particular option though...but as it remedies my problem I can live with it.

Thanks for suggesting that :)

Glad to hear it works better ;)  Its most likely just a bug! we may need forum update / patches, we will have to see who else gets the issue and or if it can be fixed :)