Z3N1G4T4

[BGS]stanchev1

He is suspicious but not impossible. We will investigate him. 

Thnx for report.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player Name: stanchev1 battlelog(205)

Score per Minute:1 086,10296,86 %

Played Time:2426 hours, 10 minutes

Kills per Minute:1,54 (Vehicle Kills not counted!)350,63 %

Played Time (Vehicles):407 hours, 2 minutes

Kills per Minute (Vehicles):1,51 (Vehicle only!)

Deaths / Minute:0,60

K/D Ratio:2,97313,84 %

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you @DivXion, it's the way he can go from doing nothing to superman, 0-100 in 1ms.

He got 90+/11 on one round, pretty absurd in that chaos (while pushing and not camping).

We'll see :)

Edited by Z3N1G4T4

Well,  they squad up and cause a mayhem,  that's for sure. As for the cheating part,  I cannot spot a cheater even if I try.

14 hours ago, Z3N1G4T4 said:

Thank you @DivXion, it's the way he can go from doing nothing to superman, 0-100 in 1ms.

He got 90+/11 on one round, pretty absurd in that chaos (while pushing and not camping).

We'll see :)

So, we beat them last night and made there piss boil.

This is what I noticed, we had 300 tickets to their 100 with about 5 minutes to go, watching them decrease I reckon we shoul have won with about 200 tickets to their 0, but all of a sudden close to the end, that had Almost every flag capped and we finally won with about 20 points.
The following game of Obliteraton was over in 10 minutes when they took all out  mcom one after the other.

The comments here also make me suspicious: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/5472300197068508223/

Plenty hackusation in chat log, but this caught my eye:
791     19:35 Jan 5, 2017     JoePineapples68     interesting how u got hs when ur head wasnt even visible, just ur arm n shoulder

He may be refering to the "ZouZou Jump" also a glitch.
you jump and slide enemy cannot see your head but you can see them and get headshot.
Watch all video for full explanation.

Sky likes this

@MoJo I know about the zouzou glitch, you don't take any damage while on it. All BGS use it at every corner and I don't really mind about the zouzou (if not abused) but stanchev1 is a different thing and sometime HitBit (or something similar) too.

Yesterday, in my second game, I totally destroyed those 2: they couldn't kill me at all...but all of a sudden they just snap-turn-kill everybody :\

but hey, I'll get better playing against supermen :D

Edited by Z3N1G4T4
MoJo likes this