Eragon_G36

Is That Normal Guys?

Hi Guys!

Happy New Year ,Hope You All Fine :give_heart:

Today I Purchase FIFA17 But ORIGIN Send Me Message On Email Said "Your order is currently pending. Most orders are processed within 24 hours of being placed, though in some cases they can take up to 72 hours to complete. Once it's all set, we'll send you an email to let you know! " 

Try To Embbed An Image With JPG & PNG But It Said Format Not Supported O.o

Is That Normal Or This Is A Problem For Me?!

Second One

#Is there Another  Way To Donate  The Server ,The PayPal Is Not Supported In Iraq And I Don't Have An Account Of It.:(

#At Last I Have VISA Card :D

Edited by Eragon_G36

Happy new year

Could just be a delay due to the holidays

what are you trying to embed an image onto?

as for the donations, at the moment I don't believe we have any method of donating other than PayPal 

Edited by Sanslik

1 minute ago, Sanslik said:

Happy new year

Could just be a delay due to the holidays

what are you trying to embed an image onto?

as for the donations, at the moment I don't believe we have any method of donating other than PayPal 

Thank's mate for reply :D

Okey no problem if that due the holidays.

I'm try to embbed  an image to  the message sent to  me by the  ORIGIN and when the site said the formats not supported i put the message.

Okey i think i will find way to donate using Paypal after i get an account. :give_heart:

Hi,
I never experiences that before on Origin, but if you've got the message that sometimes it can take up to 72 hours the best you can do is to wait those 3 days and hope for the best :o

For the donations, I never user paypal, I click on the donate button then I've got the option to enter my credit card info, along with my personnal info.
I can't say exactly how as the donate button is hidden for some reason. Is that normal @El Cockardo ? <--

Eragon_G36 likes this

52 minutes ago, El Zartan said:

Hi,
I never experiences that before on Origin, but if you've got the message that sometimes it can take up to 72 hours the best you can do is to wait those 3 days and hope for the best :o

For the donations, I never user paypal, I click on the donate button then I've got the option to enter my credit card info, along with my personnal info.
I can't say exactly how as the donate button is hidden for some reason. Is that normal @El Cockardo ? <--

Okey mate ,thanks for reply ^_^

19 hours ago, Eragon_G36 said:

#At Last I Have VISA Card :D

Just give me your card details and pin and I will make donation to mojo's beer fund and new PC.

and happy new year to you to :)

Sky and Eragon_G36 like this

20 minutes ago, MoJo said:

Just give me your card details and pin and I will make donation to mojo's beer fund and new PC.

and happy new year to you to :)

LOL 

For beer it's Okey  but for new pc can not lol

If i have that fund i will buy new pc cuz the one i have give under 30FPS in BF4  my GPU is shit :(

MoJo likes this

9 minutes ago, Eragon_G36 said:

If i have that fund i will buy new pc cuz the one i have give under 30FPS in BF4  my GPU is shit :(

Just made that jump from 30 fps to 100+ fps (and all settings at ultra) a while ago and it was worth it!

Eragon_G36 likes this

1 hour ago, Devajufan said:

Just made that jump from 30 fps to 100+ fps (and all settings at ultra) a while ago and it was worth it!

Yeah sure ,but i still not have the suitable funds cuz the pc's staff have huge prices in iraq.

soon i will make the best jump ^^

9_9

MoJo and Devajufan like this