Fractalds

interwebs

ok trying to get my interwebs working nicely i use my phone as internet as i have 4g 100 mbs but when i try to donload something through origin/steam etc it shutdowns the usb port im using, i have taken away the usb sleep mode so cant be that. if it helps using a am3 970 pro gaming/aura with a 8350 and rx480 650 watt powersupply, anybody know how i can fix it?

I'm thinking it might be your phone provider that has some safety limit on such big chunks... Or even the phone itself. Mine gives me a warning if I go over a limit that's accessible in settings.

2 hours ago, Devajufan said:

I'm thinking it might be your phone provider that has some safety limit on such big chunks... Or even the phone itself. Mine gives me a warning if I go over a limit that's accessible in settings.

no i have unlimited and works wiht my friends pc without problems its just with my pc when i have win10 in win7 it wont shutdown xD and its fairly new since it began after latest win update i have used 500 gb this last 6 months xD

4 hours ago, Fractalds said:

no i have unlimited and works wiht my friends pc without problems its just with my pc when i have win10 in win7 it wont shutdown xD and its fairly new since it began after latest win update i have used 500 gb this last 6 months xD

I used my phone for months a few years ago in the time between shifting from an ISP to another, so I know that it can work just fine. It's interesting how little amount it is used surfing apart from when downloading. :) 

actually know the problem now its because the usb port is using too much voltage and windows 10 shuts it down but how can i change that?

3 minutes ago, Fractalds said:

actually know the problem now its because the usb port is using too much voltage and windows 10 shuts it down but how can i change that?

Can't you use the phone as a wifi hotspot?

11 hours ago, Devajufan said:

Can't you use the phone as a wifi hotspot?

Tested it also same thing :P also speed went from 55mbs to 5 mbs and ping rise 12 ms