HptmNaumann

Loneliness

On 23/12/2016 at 00:47, HptmNaumann said:

Thank you :PI just posted it because this time of the year can make people crazy. I already kind of cried my shit out to someone and now i am getting professional help in january. 

I had no idea, you seem so jolly and happy, hope it all works out for you buddy. You know you'll always have friends here 

8 hours ago, Sanslik said:

I had no idea, you seem so jolly and happy, hope it all works out for you buddy. You know you'll always have friends here 

The truth is that i never had any friends i met with for the past 7-8 years. Additional to that i can not hold or even start conversations with people. I am also kind of awkward to everyone of my family. I never had anyone I can talk to when i had problems. This was never a problem because I did hide in videogames. It may sound like a cliché but yes, they were better worlds to me. Unfortunately or fortunately videogames dont give me what they used to, so I started to get suicidal recently because now i have like nothing to live for and i wonder why i get out of bed every morning and go to work etc. It is a bit creepy, the video is almost exectly explaining me. I am not sure what will happen in the future but i want and will try to change my situation.

6 minutes ago, HptmNaumann said:

The truth is that i never had any friends i met with for the past 7-8 years. Additional to that i can not hold or even start conversations with people. I am also kind of awkward to everyone of my family. I never had anyone I can talk to when i had problems. This was never a problem because I did hide in videogames. It may sound like a cliché but yes, they were better worlds to me. Unfortunately or fortunately videogames dont give me what they used to, so I started to get suicidal recently because now i have like nothing to live for and i wonder why i get out of bed every morning and go to work etc. It is a bit creepy, the video is almost exectly explaining me. I am not sure what will happen in the future but i want and will try to change my situation.

Things will get better mate, times an amazing healer, when people are depressed they hate being told this, but its true. I know alot of people they've been in your situation and like the video says, you're not alone, they've all come out stronger in the end, its not going to be a short journey but there's light at the end of the tunnel, just stay strong buddy

HptmNaumann likes this

Bro it's good that you realistically assessed your situation and pointed out the problem. It's the first step. Therapy can also help.

Let me tell you a little story. A friend of mine recently went through similar situation. Basically got to the point where she was ready to off herself. And thank the heavens, before she did, she said to herself: "fuck it, if I'm going to die anyway, might as well try new stuff before I do". What helped her out tremendously is how she forced herself to start doing all kinds of shit to keep herself occupied. She started drawing, enrolled in a design course, got a cat, started going to the gym regularly (this helps a lot to clear your mind, regardless of your fitness goals), and so on. Traveling anywhere, even alone, helps loads.

Fast forward one year. She's still shy and all, but ways better than before. She made progress in every sense of that word. Her design skills are good enough now that she can live off of it. She goes out. We even had a beer last night in a pub full of people, something that was scary for her before.

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

El Guapo, DivXion and HptmNaumann like this

Thank you so much for the support! It really warmth my heart. In the past i did as much as possible to fake my life or telling lies to people i casually talked to because i was afraid they would think i am freak or something if they would know how my life in reality is. I honestly dont care that much anymore because it dont affect me in any bad or good way if people know it.

I have stood in that darkened room, fallen into the bottomless tarpit, it not easy, but all I can say is, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Never give up, never give in.

You live in a beautiful country, go and see it.

I think we all get in those situations now and then. Most people get out of the depression,and some can`t without help.

For me it was also a hard time when in the age from 16 to 40.

In these years there happened so much sadness where I had to deal with, it was way to much.

I talked much to other people to let them see what my state of mind was.

Most of them where afraid to talk with me about these kind of things because they did not understand what was going on. It`s hard for them people to.

My way out was the nature,walking miles and miles. And broke my problems into smaller peace's to get a grip on it.

I wish you good luck with this and know that you also can handle these things.

Just one step at the time. :thumbsup:

MrIbra, HptmNaumann and Devajufan like this