Binksy

Origin black friday deals 33% off BF1

I grabbed the deluxe version as it seems as this deal will be as low as it will go for a very long time so grab it whilst its reduced :) and anything else you like with the discounts...

Who's getting it that already has not!? if its in your plans this is as cheap as it will go at least for 6mths possibly a year going by the other bf series ;)

https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/store/battlefield/battlefield-1/deluxe-edition

Added link for those lazy ones..

Edited by Binksy
Devajufan, Sky and MrIbra like this

Hey @Binksy! Been a while, how are you mate? 

I am so conflicted about BF1! 

The game is truly amazing but EA are testing the water concerning how far they can push their bullshit policies on us and this is really concerning. 

I would gladly recommend this game but I really don't know if I should... 

Hi kirikou97212 m8 i am all good "hiding in the shadows" however i'm in same boat as you well "most tbh"  I hate it that they are stopping us "atm" of administrating the server/s or using certain plugins etc etc etc..

I also hate the price they always want. However it is a gg and especially with friends. I have only owned it for a couple of hrs and it deffo runs better than the beta, also I haven't seen a cheater yet "as we did see loads in the beta" I missed out on the starwars due to these similar issues too but atm its as cheap as it will get for a good while. that in mind i grabbed it. you should to and come game with me/us :)

Viva BF1 server: "temp atm so i believe"  search: La Casa Esceplan see you there at some point

39 minutes ago, kirikou97212 said:

I am so conflicted about BF1! 

The game is truly amazing but EA are testing the water concerning how far they can push their bullshit policies on us and this is really concerning. 

I would gladly recommend this game but I really don't know if I should... 

I know the feeling Kiri...
The server situation is really unfortunate, but the game itself is really fun - especially when playing with friends!
It was damn awesome the other night when we had a full VIVA squad. I'd like to see more of that! :thumbsup:

kirikou97212 likes this

On 23/11/2016 at 19:13, ColonelOctighpus said:

Battlefield 1 is also available on amazon's black friday deals, it's £29.99 for the standard edition, no idea about the deluxe one though!

Only thing about that one is that it's only available for UK customers...currently for me cheapest offer is in Origin for 39.99€ :/

Edited by Elbanco Rodriguez
Some things and words more

On 11/23/2016 at 17:13, ColonelOctighpus said:

Battlefield 1 is also available on amazon's black friday deals, it's £29.99 for the standard edition, no idea about the deluxe one though!

THANK YOU FOR THIS

I've been trying to purchase BF1 as a gift through origin and got nothing but errors throughout the payment process

Yea the basic game is worth it! from Amazon since the premium upgrade will be reduced a few times more as yet in the future too, So £30 and 39.99 atm for premium is still cheaper than £108 which they want for ultimate which comes with a few extra battle packs etc etc.