DHGreeny

PBBANS Important Awareness Announcement

First of all thank you for your approval and thank you for the donation you have already made today.

I'm DHGreeny from PBBANS staff. Just incase you haven't seen the forum post on PBBANS I have come to you on a personal level as you have a streaming team and servers with us to highlight that currently we at PBBANS are not meeting our monthly donations goal. We are running on reserves and the situation has now become critical. At this time closure is imminant and I mean very soon if we cannot increase our donations level to at least meet our monthly targets from this month onwards.

Right now we still have over 700 streaming servers enough for some of those players who enter our MBI and uMBI without a global punkbuster ban to feel the need to appeal as it is a massive thorn in their side to be on our MBI in the first place not to mention the added headache for them when they find out they are also cross game banned.

For now we are unsure if BF1 is going to even support punkbuster and we do have the feeling that it probably won't support it but we believe that BF3, BF4, BFHL etc and the legacy games can still benefit from our streaming service as they are still popular and that we also believe we still make a significant impact against cheaters and keeping them off our game.

So bearing all this in mind, if you can donate even just a small amount to the cause then it all helps to get PBBANS back on track. We can continue to give you that added protection of keeping cheaters off your servers and you will be able to continue with the tools available from us on our site to help you on an admin level.

To donate simply click on the link below..

www.pbbans.com/donations.html

Better still if you can open a monthly donation subscription to us no matter how big or small and we can get enough of them, it could really secure our future.

Let us keep the flagship of third party anti cheat afloat.

To make it clear, we are only asking and making you aware of the situation if you were not already. We would never force you to make a donation.

All donations will be gratefully received.

I would also advise that if you do decide to donate that you forget the target if it has already been achieved and donate anyway. The extra money would go towards later months.

If you have any questions at all in regards to PBBANS please don't hesitate to ask. If you are in doubt of the authenticity of this email please send me a pm on the site.

Thank you for your time.

Kind regards

DHGreeny

PBBANS.. Always Quality Over Quantity

MoJo, Sanslik, FloofersFox and 1 other like this

I suppose if this is something, then it's something we should do as the community we are. Kinda goes with the servers, so to say.

Just wondering if the generals are reading it. @El Cockardo and the others.

Just so you folks know, this message was pre-approved by VIVA Generals.

I've already chucked a few quid in the PBBans pot for this month.

Edited by El Cockardo
Devajufan likes this

You guys are legends :)

Thank you so much for your support and donations!

I'm hopeful that we can continue for a while longer. It is a difficult time with BF1 deciding not to support punkbuster, the future is uncertain and we may end up having to close our doors but I think while we still have servers that can benefit from our service I think its worth while at least trying to keep things going for now. Time will tell how long that will be, how much we can keep the support going for or whether something will crop up that gets people back on board again. Its a pity that there have not been any new games that support pb for quite a while.

Edited by DHGreeny
Sanslik likes this