El Zartan

La Casa Esceplan

27 posts in this topic

I guess this highlights the concerns we had in Fawltey Towers about the anticpated roll out of EA driven servers and lack of admin management. This is not a criticism directed in any way at you Mini Bob, I applaud your pioneering zeal but I guess you may be starting to feel somewhat ripped off as many other new server owners are out there due to lack of players.

I wish I could bring good news but we are still cogitating next steps. What I will say though, despite our own tribualtions in getting our BF4 servers going, there is a still an appetite for the game. I just wonder if we should be homing in on a specific map/game play?

Anyways, we'll come knocking soon and ask you all if the options we suggest are palatable.

Edited by El Guapo
Devajufan likes this

A big hats off for your efforts to gather everyone despite the ongoing issues, Zartan.:hat-tip-smiley-emoticon:
It's quite perplexing and a real shame that they're ruining the longevity of an otherwise great game because of a severely lacking server model.

48 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Anyways, we'll come knocking soon and ask you all if the options we suggest are palatable.

We look forward to this! :)