El Zartan

La Casa Esceplan

27 posts in this topic

I was quiet sad yesterday,
I rented the server, configured what I could and then joined the server, it took 5minutes before the server was full for 3hours straight. Then the map rotation arrived at "sinai desert" (the Open Beta map)
And everyone, EVERYONE left.

I thought about changing the map, maybe people got tired of the map already I don't know. Whatever, I just couldn't change the map. I deleted it from the map rotation and picked another one to replace it, updated the server and then... Nothing. The map remained the same and the server empty.
No option to reboot the server. I think it rebooted this night and it is now the first map of the rotation that is running.
That is quiet shitty.

Also, in order to set the server I have to quit it, nothing to do from in-game.

Be aware that the server rental is still in the BETA phase, meaning they are probably awaiting feedback, feedback that I will provide as well along with other renters. I am sure that everyone have the same expectations and that they will already have seen what people want. But 1 more voice is 1 more voice, right? :)

Share this post


Link to post
On 22/11/2016 at 07:23, El Zartan said:

...Then the map rotation arrived at "sinai desert" (the Open Beta map)
And everyone, EVERYONE left.

I was wondering while I never see this map in the map rotations, it a shame, one of the best maps in the game in my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, HptmNaumann said:

why only six maps?

So that we would need to rent 2nd server for more maps (money money)

Don't know if it's to keep the servers stable as long as we are still in the Beta version...

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, El Zartan said:

So that we would need to rent 2nd server for more maps (money money)

Don't know if it's to keep the servers stable as long as we are still in the Beta version...

you need to spend more money for more than six maps? I dont get this lol

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, HptmNaumann said:

you need to spend more money for more than six maps? I dont get this lol

I have to test if I can increase the number of maps by decreasing the number of slots.

But it's now so that I can put a maximum of 6 maps in the rotation. At least on a 64 slots server...

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, El Zartan said:

But it's now so that I can put a maximum of 6 maps in the rotation. At least on a 64 slots server...

They'll probably sort this out in a future paid DLC. Don't worry! :P

Sanslik likes this

Share this post


Link to post

How many maps is there atm?, in the server filter I see only 6 atm so this could be why? although i have seen 9 maps set in a maplist on other servers so something seems out of place still ;/.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Binksy said:

How many maps is there atm?, in the server filter I see only 6 atm so this could be why? although i have seen 9 maps set in a maplist on other servers so something seems out of place still ;/.

Were those official Dice servers or rented?

Share this post


Link to post

I think the server kicks inactive players when there isn't even enough players to start it (just happened to me). Lol wtf DICE? I'm laughing but this is sad.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, kirikou97212 said:

I think the server kicks inactive players when there isn't even enough players to start it (just happened to me). Lol wtf DICE? I'm laughing but this is sad.

Nevermind, it's just EA being down again...

Share this post


Link to post

That sucks bad, i looked yesterday when you mentioned it, I would get my money back quick time on the basis its not what they sold you any more should get a full refund even if its just a mth.

Zartan the dice have 9 maps and the "community" owners have 6 maps it seems wtf ;/

Its a shame i hope they listen i would get your money back hurry up loads have done it already tell them why... let us know :)

Edited by Binksy

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, MoJo said:

Is there  a "lockers" map in this?

I haven't found it yet.  I found it interesting that there are people already with lvl 85 there.  

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, kirikou97212 said:

Argonne Forest. Or as I like to call it: "Lockers/Metro but not shit".

Jack was calling it shotgun forest.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, UggleBugg said:

I'd love to hang out with you guys, but I'm not buying a half-assed game that won't let me kick assholes off my own server. 9_9

It's ok, there is no-one to kick on that server as there are no-one playing on it :P

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.