Fractalds

Wallpaper madness

42 posts in this topic
On 14.5.2016 at 06:59, orq said:

I got completely black wallpaper. I can see the wallpaper for 1sec before there is some shite on top of it, so why would i search new wallpaper for it. And when i shut it down it takes 0.1 sec to look at the wallpaper before the screen is fully black.

I like to watch nice pictures on their own, not in a fucking wallpaper that is full of fucking icons on top of it. Why would you waste good pic like it. Make a real wallpaper from it... i have few of my beloved pics in 1m wide paper versions.

My desktop only has 1 icon, i also got 2 monitors and i am not always use both all the time. There is times i play on my main monitor and the other is blank. I only see the picture then.

On 2016-05-14 at 07:59, orq said:

I got completely black wallpaper. I can see the wallpaper for 1sec before there is some shite on top of it, so why would i search new wallpaper for it. And when i shut it down it takes 0.1 sec to look at the wallpaper before the screen is fully black.

I like to watch nice pictures on their own, not in a fucking wallpaper that is full of fucking icons on top of it. Why would you waste good pic like it. Make a real wallpaper from it... i have few of my beloved pics in 1m wide paper versions.

Capture.png

hello orq :D u say icons i say why not take them away ;) 

A friend of mine used a html file so that the "picture" was animated in different places when you dragged the cursor over it. I remember there was an owl that blinked f.ex. this was a long time ago, so I don't remember which OS he had back then.

Man these wallpapers are amazing! Mine are just some photos of Scotland I took. :give_heart:

Not that I'm going to post them cause compared to a few of you here I am an uber shite photographer.:girl_hospital:

I'm therefore going to post this random picture for shits and giggles.

d86a63a3c0caa1a9273411f627d9ffba.jpg

MoJo likes this

4 hours ago, Starbug Vindaloo said:

Man these wallpapers are amazing! Mine are just some photos of Scotland I took. :give_heart:

Not that I'm going to post them cause compared to a few of you here I am an uber shite photographer.:girl_hospital:

Scotland is an awesome place.
It doesn't matter about the photo you take, it is bridge to your memory at that time :)
Most my wallpapers out photos that I have taken.

Here's one to cool you down, Pendle Hill @ early O'clock.

SD7_5043.JPG

Devajufan likes this