III-Method-III

Dumbass bad habits you have...

77 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Yassdoge said:

When I'm bored I'll open and close bookmarked sites in a bit of a cycle

Ditto xD

9gag, Facebook, New Scientist, Invision Power, VIVA, rconNET, Flickr, etc.

My silliest habit is starting things without thinking about the amount of time it will take. I once did a website upgrade which I started at 10:30pm, I was still going at 3am. :( 

Just now, Panda said:

Falling in love with the wrong women.

been there, done that...

Just now, Panda said:

Eating finger nails.

I've stopped few years ago after I ate almost whole nail plate... but now I'm biting my lips very bad.

I have mild OCD which leads to stupid situations... for example - I put 3 spoons of sugar to tea/coffee and when I had an idea about limiting sugar in my life I had to do three moves with a spoon. The last one had just a pinch of sugar on a tip, but I had to do it. I also spend waaaaay too much time to put things symmetrically.

6 minutes ago, Lightman said:

I've stopped few years ago after I ate almost whole nail plate... but now I'm biting my lips very bad.

I chew my nails to crap.  I also chew the inside of my lips.  No idea why.  Its a horrible habbit.

FloofersFox likes this

I'm not very good at letting myself stop thinking about things. If there's a concept or a phrase, or message or whatever that has been said/read, and I don't feel like I've divulged all possible meanings and exhausted most of the permutations of said content, I can't seem to stop thinking about it... This will happen from watching films and shows (have to re-watch scenes in DVDs just to catch all of the dialogue, often even background dialogue if I'm watching something by myself, which is why I often refuse to watch a lot of stuff by myself xD). The only benefit that derives from this is is when applied to science, helps with understanding a lot. But, in all other aspects of life :P pain up the butttttttt.

Cracking my fingers, I do it aaaaaaaaaaall the time, mostly because if I don't they hurt, I think it's the double jointed thing. 

Setting alarms for everything I need to do but not labeling them and therefore forgetting what it is I'm reminding myself to do. 

And like everyone else, the constant opening, closing, reopening cycle on all my bookmarks, with the added extra of adding a bunch of stuff to my online shopping cart, changing my mind, then buying whatever it was a few weeks later anyway :P

Ooooh! pointing out peoples bad spelling, that's a habit I have that is not annoying to me, but I know it annoys the hell out of other people. My inability to math makes me very OCD about spelling and stuff.

Edited by ColonelOctighpus
Remembered that last one.
III-Method-III likes this

1 hour ago, III-Method-III said:

The aim of this rush-flush being to stop pissing about 3 seconds before the flush ends. I always misjudge it.

You do realize that you can leave the toilet while it's still flushing?

This is an annoying thing I do: Pointing out obvious stuff... ;)

56kManeuver and kirikou97212 like this

3 minutes ago, Devajufan said:

You do realize that you can leave the toilet while it's still flushing?

I was wondering about this... I mean I don't flush and stare into the toilet to see if it will finish flushing or not and then leave..................

56kManeuver and FloofersFox like this

1 minute ago, Kiyam said:

I was wondering about this... I mean I don't flush and stare into the toilet to see if it will finish flushing or not and then leave..................

Why are you people leaving the lid up? You know that spreads bacteria and shit (literally) around the room? The same room your toothbrush is in? I don't like germs.

Lightman likes this

2 minutes ago, Kiyam said:

I do sometimes, if I'm not sure if the toilet works fine...

1 hour ago, III-Method-III said:

Today I rush-flushed and peed for a good 10 seconds after the flush ended, leaving me having to wait for a refill and flush again.

If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down.

Angelologist and Devajufan like this

Just now, kiwi said:

haha sorry bro, i method asked me to TEST iff i can post on the forum :-D

This is a good forum for it.

15 minutes ago, ColonelOctighpus said:

Cracking my fingers, I do it aaaaaaaaaaall the time, mostly because if I don't they hurt, I think it's the double jointed thing.

I do that too. And they do hurt if I don't. Same goes for my neck, knees and most of my other bodyparts. It might gotten worse by age...

(Spelling: is it bodyparts or body parts?)

Just now, Devajufan said:

I do that too. And they do hurt if I don't. Same goes for my neck, knees and most of my other bodyparts. It might gotten worse by age...

(Spelling: is it bodyparts or body parts?)

Body parts, as far as I know.

Just now, ColonelOctighpus said:

Body parts, as far as I know.

It's a language thing. In Swedish we take away the gaps so it becomes one word.

55 minutes ago, Kiyam said:

Because sometimes others find things they do NoT want to find.

The thing @Yassdoge described to open sites in short brakes. I call it addiction of (useless) information. The fear to miss a news. Oh and nailbiting. I also fear people depends on my mood.

Edited by HptmNaumann
Yassdoge likes this