Senor Eggwardo

Images of items I/You/We have recently purchased.

773 posts in this topic

Slowly getting my final recording setup in place

i5oqc7.jpg

and below is a wider view of where it fits in for where i game

bvtw4.jpg

Edited by IIl-Method-IIl

ROFL Bizzle

i love the "casually" placed knuckle duster.  WTF.  Or is that just something else?

So odd we both have orbweavers and TT keyboards.  

i found the TT lovely which i still why i use it as an actual keyboard - i love the low profile keys but i prefer the orbweaver by far for gaming

i used to have a Nostromo but wanted the cherry click leys and they are great.  My only complain (and it is a recent one) is that after an extended play period on BF4 the glue which holds the rubber palm grip (the upper of the two) goes funny and the whole grip starts to slide down and off.  Its currently 6mm or more down and left of where it should be.

I want to fix it but am wary of taking it off...cos ive no idea of what glue to replace it with

You PC looks like a beast - people dont watercool shit PC's

Lastly is that a mixamp just by the PC or the camera you took the photo with?

Edited by IIl-Method-IIl

ROFL Bizzle

i love the "casually" placed knuckle duster.  WTF.  Or is that just something else?

So odd we both have orbweavers and TT keyboards.  

i found the TT lovely which i still why i use it as an actual keyboard - i love the low profile keys but i prefer the orbweaver by far for gaming

i used to have a Nostromo but wanted the cherry click leys and they are great.  My only complain (and it is a recent one) is that after an extended play period on BF4 the glue which holds the rubber palm grip (the upper of the two) goes funny and the whole grip starts to slide down and off.  Its currently 6mm or more down and left of where it should be.

I want to fix it but am wary of taking it off...cos ive no idea of what glue to replace it with

You PC looks like a beast - people dont watercool shit PC's

Lastly is that a mixamp just by the PC or the camera you took the photo with?

lol its a knuckle duster i took off someone a while back, but yea its the real deal. Home made brass jobbie that could do some pretty nasty damage. Id just cleared a load of shit off my desk and forgot to move it.

tbh ive not had the orbweaver issue yet, maybe im just not as hardcore ;) or you got a duff one? id probably get a heat gun/hair dryer and warm it up and try and move it slowly back into place, then bang a bit of superglue under the pieces thats come unstuck. I think normal superglue would be fine tbh.

The pc is nice, although getting a bit outdated. i5 2500k OC'ed to 4.2 - still runs BF beautifully though.

The thing by the PC is a camera....and if the camera is in the photo doesn't that make it impossible for me to take the photo using it :P or isnt that what you meant? lol

Edited by bizzl3

Lol. No I ain't a singer (though I did win a singing cup at school when I was 9)

I'm starting to make youtube vids and wanted a quality mic setup for voice over etc. I am still learning the video editing side of things tho. Lots to learn

I can sing for you though. I charge very little extra

Edited by IIl-Method-IIl

Lol. No I ain't a singer (though I did win a singing cup at school when I was 9)

I'm starting to make youtube vids and wanted a quality mic setup for voice over etc. I am still learning the video editing side of things tho. Lots to learn

I can sing for you though. I charge very little extra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E

The challenge is set. 

Panda likes this

I know where there is one......I have his IP address...anyone want to buy it?

Did it cost £800 Egg?

Edited by El Guapo
El Zartan likes this

Soo much field of view! and you don't even notice the curve of the monitor.

ScreenshotWin32-0003_zpstmonkvbd.png

You only have to look to the corners to see the minimap or ammo

solution

GstRender.ScreenSafeAreaHeight 0.950000

GstRender.ScreenSafeAreaWidth 0.650000

Edited by Brainless