El Guapo

Member Health Warning

Finnish guys have to think what British mothers wouldn't want to see. We are somewhat relaxed with nudity. We might spend few days naked with friends men and women together and its not a big deal. Same goes for sauna there are public saunas that anyone can go and there might be 50 nude people in the sauna.

summer_smooth, Devajufan and reke like this

l8gz4.jpg

In all seriousness though, keep it clean. We all like funny shit, bouncing boobs and coconut euphemisms, but there's a line... Don't cross it. :)

Zaarco

Joking aside, this isn't really a debate.  The Generals have made it clear that lines were crossed recently and for the sake of those at work, those with kids, general decency and the rules under which the servers are hired we need to keep it clean in certain very public areas of the site.

El Edwina and El Zaarco like this

Zaarco

Joking aside, this isn't really a debate.  The Generals have made it clear that lines were crossed recently and for the sake of those at work, those with kids, general decency and the rules under which the servers are hired we need to keep it clean in certain very public areas of the site.

Method, i know what generals said, and mine was not a rant, it was just teasing

On my concern i never posted and never will such content ;)

III-Method-III and El Edwina like this

When I lived in a shared house, we got an Amazon package that no one took credit for. Inside was a book giving detailed tips on the art of anal fisting. It was titled along the lines of " a hand on the bush; the art of fisting ".

True story.

Found it!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1890159026/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1431235313&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=the+art+of+fisting&dpPl=1&dpID=41QTky2LJQL&ref=plSrch

Edited by Terr0rPing

On 8-5-2015 at 15:00, orq said:

Finnish guys have to think what British mothers wouldn't want to see. We are somewhat relaxed with nudity. We might spend few days naked with friends men and women together and its not a big deal. Same goes for sauna there are public saunas that anyone can go and there might be 50 nude people in the sauna.

And ...whats the precise adress where these events take place?

DivXion likes this